The EPG project is a European initiative which aims to improve the quality and effectiveness of language training thanks to an innovative instrument: the European Profiling Grid. This tool, initially created by EAQUALS and OPTIMA, is the core element of the EPG project. The 11 European institutions project partners have worked for two years to develop and enrich this pilot scheme, basing their work on constructive feedback from many users.
Are you a language teacher, a teacher trainer, a manager of a school or a language center? Do you wish to learn more about our project and start using the EPG ? Your participation is very much welcome. Here are some suggestions:
- Stay in touch with how the project has been developped by means of the EPG Newsletters
- Share your impressions using the comments facility on the EPG website!
- Join us on the occasion of the future training sessions which will be organised by the EPG. Find out more
- Follow our projet on Facebook. Find out more
- Join now the school and centre network which have chosen the EPG Grid as the main evaluation tool for their teaching teams.
The EPG team is counting on you!